Connectivity Matters to the NHS
In the increasingly connected world of health and social care, we provide the network solutions needed for the secure collaboration and sharing of information with carers, patients and citizens across the NHS and other care organisations.
As a recognised leader in the development of the PSN and an active member of the PSN GB, Updata delivers scalable networking solutions that address the connectivity challenges faced by the NHS in transitioning from N3 to the Health and Social Care Network (HSCN).
As part of Capita plc, we have the capabilities of an enterprise company combined with the agility, responsiveness and personal service of an SME, working in partnership with NHS organisations to create a modern, connected health service.
Updata in Healthcare
- 20 years’ experience delivering network solutions to the NHS
- Up to 80% savings achieved using Updata’s managed network
- The combination of N3 and PSN accreditations enable us to support the health networks transition from N3 to HSCN
- With secure gateways onto the Internet and legacy N3 services we simplify connectivity services for many GPs
- We work with all elements of the health and social care environment, including managing networks for Ambulance, Fire & Rescue, NHS and local government social services
- Updata has delivered some of the largest public sector
regional networks. We successfully transitioned the NHS from
N3 to deliver the Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN)